AGREEMENT FOR ALL STUDENTS ENROLLED IN THE CONFIRMATION PROGRAM, THEIR PARENTS AND SPONSORS
1. All students must attend classes, weekly Sunday Mass and all the required retreats, meetings and rituals before they are confirmed.
2. All students must complete 30 hours of community service each year before Confirmation. You may attend the Youth Ministry Group to work on your service hours.
3. All students must attend classes regularly; only 3 excused absences will be allowed each year. If there are more than 3 absences, without a good reason, the entire year must be repeated.
4. All students are to arrive to class on time (class starts at 10:10 A.M Sundays). Note that three tardies will count as one absence.
5. Come prepared. Bring notebook, pencil, homework, an open mind and an open heart.
6. Come prepared. Bring notebook, pencil, homework, an open mind and an open heart.
7. All students even those who already made their First Holy Communion, must learn their prayers at home and come ready to recite them from memory to be ready for Confirmation.
8. All students, parents and sponsors must attend Mass every Sunday.
9. Respect all in class. All personal sharing expressed in class by other students is confidential.
10. Students should not repeat what is share confidentially in class, outside of class.
11. Students will be suspended immediately if they carry any kind of weapon in the school; or any place in the parish grounds or are involved in a fight.
12. Students will not be permitted to continue in the Confirmation Program if they bring drugs, paint or other substances harmful to people, animals, buildings or other property.
13. Students should not leave the school grounds during class time or break time unless a parent is there to pick them up.
14. No one will be registered for the Second Year without the Sponsor Form, the Church Marriage Certificate of the sponsor and the First Year service hours.
15. All Students must inform the Coordinator and their Teachers of any change in residence and phone number immediately.
16. All parents and sponsors must attend all required meetings and classes during the year.
PARENTS, WE ARE VERY EXCITED TO WORK WITH YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN AND WE SHOULD DO IT IN AN ORGANIZED AND SAFE ENVIRONMENT. REMEMBER THAT THIS PROGRAM IS MEANT TO BE MORE THAN JUST A WAY FOR YOUR CHILDREN TO GET CONFIRMED. ALL OF US, ESPECIALLY PARENTS, HAVE THE SERIOUS RESPONSIBILITY OF EDUCATING OUR CHILDREN AND OF BUILDING THE FOUNDATION FOR THEIR MORAL AND SPIRITUAL LIVES.
Signature of the parents or guardians: _________________________________________
Signature of the Candidate: _____________________________________________________
Signed in Oxnard, CA on the ______ day of ________________________________ 20____